Monday, May 14, 2012

Miss Bradshaw

Forever 21 Top, Pants & Bracelets/ Sophie Watches/ Nine West Heels/ Foley + Corinna Bag
If you're a crazy Sex and the City fan like I am you're familiar with Carrie Bradshaw's frequent 'black bra under a sheer top' look. I always loved Carrie's bold outfits; from fanny packs to head pieces, she could always pull it off. But I have to say I was never a huge fan of her black bras peeping out from under her clothes. Recently I've seen this concept done really tastefully and finally got the courage to try it out. I wasn't comfortable with full bra showing so I used a thick bandeau under this fun yellow top and I loved it! I think I'm definitely going to be on the hunt for more sheer tops and different colored bandeaus to incorporate into my wardrobe this summer!

2 comments: