Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pink Hot


Dress, TJ Maxx/ Madden Girl Heels/ Rebecca Minkoff Bag/ H&M Hat/ Michael Kors Watch/ Forever21 Jewelry
Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last blogged! The past 2 months have been jam packed with birthdays, vacations, baby showers, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, soccer and on top of that trying to get in time to plan my own wedding. This weekend marks the end of my 'busy season' and I must say, it has been a blast but I can't tell you how excited I am to have a weekend to myself and finally get back to blogging!

These pictures are from a few weeks back at Livermore's Annual Labor Day Weekend Harvest Festival. You've probably never heard of it, but now that you have you should definitely put it on your calendar for next year! It is my favorite wine event hosted by Livermore where 40 wineries participate. There's food, too much wine(if there ever was such a thing), music, art, a bit of shopping, and shuttle buses to safely transport you from winery to winery! It's usually pretty hot this time of the year so I put on a new lightweight sundress, floppy hat to protect me from those UV Rays, and the most comfortable (yet crazy tall) heels I have.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. why you got that cutie hiding behind a branch girl?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete