Friday, December 14, 2012

Twenty-Six

Top, via Poshmark/ Mossimo pants/ Qupid Heels/ Deux Lux Bag/ Sophie Watch
This year's birthday completely crept up on me; it doesn't even feel like I had a birthday! I guess I've been so busy with work and wedding planning that it just didn't seem important this year. Of course my fiance and family still made it extra special even though I wasn't really up for celebrating. Here are a few highlights from my day.

Benihana & Karaoke in Japantown
Amazing gift from the Mister
Bubbles and bites at our favorite winery
Balloons from Mama K
A new scarf from a friend (so my nephew wore my old one!)
Tic Tac Toe with my niece


1 comment:

  1. Have not seen anything new here in a while.
    Still wearing multiple watches as a fashion statement? Wouldlove to see more. :-)

    ReplyDelete