Monday, March 19, 2012

Green Day

Forever 21 Jacket, Top, & Pants/ Qupid Shoes/ Michael Kors Watch/ Rebecca Minkoff Bag
Leprechauns, Pots of Gold, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Green Beer....what's not to love about St. Patrick's Day?! I celebrated this year with St. Patrick's Day High Tea at the English Rose Tea Room nestled in the super quaint downtown Pleasanton. Irish tea and Cucumber Mint Sandwiches were scrumptious of course and we did a bit of walking around before I found the perfect spot to snap some photos of my St. Patty's Day green garb!

How did you celebrate the Holiday?? Amongst many Pots of Gold I hope!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a lovely backdrop! I will be in Pleasanton this weekend might need to find this place! Love your heels!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun girl, it's a great spot for pics! XO!

      Delete
  2. Haha you are too cute! Love the scenery!! <3 :-)

    Amanda
    FashionableeMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gf! I'm gonna package up your shoes and take them to the post office today :-)

      Delete
  3. I celebrated with you! I love that we both look at a wall like that and immediately think of your blog.

    ReplyDelete