Friday, June 22, 2012

Cupcakes and Champagne

First off, I want to send a huuuuge thank you to my sister Lauren, my mom Margi, and my fiance Giancarlo for putting in so much hard work to get everything ready for our engagement party. I love you guys so much! 

Secondly, here is a small glimpse of our party, my top five favorites (aside from my amazing fiance, family, and friends of course)!

Our AMAZING invitations c/o Mixbook! They are completely customizable and Mixbook just so happened to have the perfect Chandelier template that I had envisioned! I love it so much that I had to frame it for display in my room :-)

Personalized Edible Cupcake Toppers from Cake Sugar. I bought an online deal for Cake Sugar some time ago and figured this would be the perfect opportunity to use it. The cupcake toppers were incredibly easy to apply and so so pretty! We displayed them on these fancy looking/budget friendly cupcake stands from Amazon.
Peony roses from FiftyFlowers.com. Potential wedding flowers :-)
Our DIY photobooth was a ton of fun! We made a modified version of this tutorial. My mom sewed black curtains and we bought this curtain as the main backdrop. We already had tons of silly hats and props at home but also picked up this inexpensive set from Party City.
My dress! I spotted this dress months ago (maybe even before we were engaged) at my favorite consignment shop and immediately fell in love. I couldn't wait to wear it! To my surprise I was perusing Lulus.com just a couple of days before the party and spotted my dress

1 comment: