Wednesday, July 18, 2012

50 Shades of Red


BB Dakota Dress/ Melie Bianco Bag/ Qupid Wedges/ Forever 21 Jewelry/ Bauble Bar Cuff/ Michael Kors Watch/ House of Harlow Sunglasses
Amidst all of the '50 Shades of Grey' hype, I was somehow inspired to try and wear 50 shades of red (because grey just didn't sound as appealing). It turns out that I don't actually have all that much red in my wardrobe. So I think I only got to 7, but hey it was a fun challenge for myself :-) 

Next challenge: Read 50 Shades of Grey. I've stayed off the bandwagon up until now since it's not the kind of book I'd usually read, but my it arrived on my iPad for free and I'm planning to take the jump tonight. Christan Grey, here I come. 




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love the different shades of red...and YES starting ready 50 shades of greyyyy! I am almost done with the series and am addiiicctedd, don't want it to end! :-)

    Let me know how you like it!

    XOXO
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! :) You look great in red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, clever title!! Love the dress on you! Haven't gotten on the 50 bandwagon yet, we'll see though!

    x carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete