Friday, August 10, 2012

Gold Medal

Top, vintage/ Guess Shorts/ Qupid Heels/ Foley + Corinna Bag/ House of Harlow Sunglasses/ Chanel Earrings/ Michael Kors Watch
With the Olympics on my mind I wanted to create a Gold Medal look so I basically threw on as much gold as possible. I definitely felt glamorous! Unfortunately I am really sensitive when it comes to jewelry and these heavy earrings and necklace ended up giving me a headache[ughh!] and after having lunch outside I realized it was just too hot for heels. So I decided to lighten up my look a bit; I took off my chunky jewelry and heels and slipped into flip flops and blue shorts. I really loved my first look, but that was probably the best decision I made all day! Usually I would say that pain is beauty, but headaches are not winning!

What do you think, comfort or Chanel?

Top, vintage/ Forever 21 Shorts/ Target Bag/ Old Navy Flip Flops/ Michael Kors Watch/ InPink Cuff/ Forever 21 Bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment