Monday, December 12, 2011

Abominable Snowlady

Old Navy Top/ Lulus.com Vest/ 7 for All Mankind Jeans/ Cathy Jeans Boots/ Rebecca Minkoff Bag/ Michael Kors Watch/ Nordstrom Bracelets
Do you ever buy something that you kind of like but kind of hate at the same time? Or when you think something is so ugly that it's cute? Well that is exactly how I feel about this vest. I love vests, I have a zillion of them and always feel like they add a fun element to any outfit, plus they are perfect for layering on cold days. This vest in particular is a little crazy looking and slightly resembles shag carpet or as if it was taken off the back of the Abominable Snowman. But hey it was on sale and dangit I just love vests. 



1 comment:

  1. haha! This is totally something I would buy too- and then of course regret- but wear anyway- espesh if it was on sale!! Love it on you!

    xo Carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete