Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree


NY&Co. Tunic/ Express Vest/ Target Leggings & Ring/ Michael Kors Sunglasses & Watch/ Timex Watch/ Bracelet, gifted/ Melie Bianco Bag/ Jessica Simpson Boots 

For me, nothing says Christmas better than the scent of fresh pine needles and hanging up my favorite ornaments! I understand that fake trees are a lot cleaner and more economical in the long run but I don't think I could ever skip out on our tradition. So of course a week ago we headed out to find the perfect tree and once we did hauled it home to light a fire, sip hot cocoa, and decorate our new tree. It was basically the highlight of my week :-)

What's your stance on Real vs Fake Trees? Have you put one up yet??



1 comment:

  1. love this outfit. you look stunning. fabulous styling. great post, hun. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete