Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flea Shopping

Dress, vintage/ Steven by Steve Madden Shoes/ Yelp Watch/ Fossil Watch/ Sunglasses, borrowed

The weather by the bay on Saturday was less than stellar so my boyfriend and I headed further inland in hopes of more sun and a relaxing day of shopping. We started off at the Solano Flea Market in Concord to do a little treasure hunting. I scored a ring and a gorgeous well worn bag that I hope to bring some life back to. Besides the shopping we also saw a couple of unexpected things: One vendor had 2 adorable baby Chihuahuas for sale; it was so hard to walk away from those sweet little faces! And lastly there was a highly entertaining Mexican Wrestling Match going on...I mean, does that happen at other flea markets???

They were SO tiny!
Is that superman??


1 comment:

  1. I love this look!! The skirt is so pretty and sweet, but the shoes add a bit of sultriness! Perfection!!

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete