Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shiny Gold Things


Aryn K. Blazer/ Target Tank & Jeggings/ Michael Kors Heels & Watch/ B.Makowsky Bag/ Dear Mina Necklace
Growing up I always preferred to wear silver jewelry, but in recent years I've taken a serious liking to all things gold; it always makes me feel more glamorous! So when I saw this blazer {on ideeli.com} with gold mesh hardware on the collar and cuffs I knew I had to add it to my wardrobe or I'd regret it for the rest of my life {possibly a slight exaggeration]. I was bummed when it arrived that I definitely should have ordered a size smaller, but I've learned that you can always make oversized work by using other form fitting pieces in your outfit. So I paired this with jeggings and other gold accents to really play off the detail on the blazer. Yay for Shiny Gold Things!


I'm obsessed with this necklace I got at the F3 event last weekend!







2 comments:

  1. Love your bag, Kristen!! It was so great meeting you last night! I hope to see you at the next event!!

    Besos!

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about gold...
    Good find on Ideeli!

    ReplyDelete