Monday, October 24, 2011

A City Wedding

Laundry by Shelli Segal Dress/ Badgley Mischka Shoes/ Alexis Hudson Clutch/ Apt. 9 Pashmina
I always love weddings! From seeing the bride walk down the aisle, to the speeches and getting down on the dance floor....I love every minute! This past Saturday I attended a gorgeous wedding in the city. I knew it was going to be an amazing evening as we drove over the Bay Bridge and the sun was beaming. We had the time of our lives and it got me thinking about taking on a side job. I mean if Vince and Owen did it, I think my boyfriend and I could definitely pull off the whole Wedding Crasher gig!

We had a great view from the balcony at our hotel, Hello clear skies and sunshine

Gotta love adding a sequined clutch to make a muted outfit pop!
I loved the name cards and that each table was named after somewhere in the city!



5 comments:

  1. looks like you had fun! that was a cute idea to name the tables that way. love your outfit. laundry by shelli segal has awesome dresses! some of my favorites.

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, wedding! I'm sure you had lots of fun :) . And you looked gorgeous! I'll attend a wedding next spring and I can't wait! Can you believe I've never been to a wedding? That's the bad thing about coming from a small family (and about being still too young to have friends getting married :P ).

    Be Indie, Be Trendy

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so freakin' good! And you look ahhhmazing in it!

    ReplyDelete