Thursday, October 13, 2011

That's So Clutch

Aeropostale Top/ Banana Republic Vest & Shorts/ Liz Claiborne Flats/ Alexis Hudson Clutch/ Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses/ Forever 21 Bracelets & Ring/ Locket, gifted 
I have been wanting a large envelope clutch for quite some time so when I saw this sparkling beauty on major sale at lastcall.com I absolutely had to have it! My only regret is not buying the same style in gold! {well, by the time I talked my roommate into buying it so we could share, it was already sold out}
Don't you hate that feeling when you hesitated to buy something and then go back for it and it's too late?!

4 comments:

  1. you are rockin the pink!! love your clutch!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how the sweater looks against the button up. The fuschia and the pairing with the shorts keeps it from looking too school teacher-ish, though I myself like that look for some reason :) I have a two-fer vest shirt that my friend always teased me that it was my school teacher shirt, and i love it. Great snag on that clutch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! Amber - I love a school teacher look too...I only changed from white capris to the pink shorts after work because it was really hot out!lol

    ReplyDelete