Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hello Fall


Mossimo Acid-Washed Denim Jacket, (how-to here)/ Lulu's Maxi Skirt/ Target Cami & Umbrella/ Qupid Wedges/ Germaine Scarf, vintage/ Melie Bianco Bag/ Gucci Glasses 
When I put my outfit together last night I had no idea we'd be seeing rain today. In fact since I get in so early in the morning and was too busy to venture out for lunch, I didn't even realize until the afternoon that Fall weather had officially descended upon us! Luckily I always dress for office weather {hello A/C}, so my maxi skirt and denim jacket had me fully prepared for the >30 second walk to and from my car.

I think I am finally ready for it to be Fall. Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte please :-). 

 

4 comments:

  1. Loving the pops of red, its refreshing and a creates so much interest.

    xx
    Ashley
    http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want that bag! You look super cute in those glases, too. Go get that PS latte! Just had one today myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to have that same umbrella and lost it :( Everytime it is raining I think of it haha. I was glad to see someone else enjoying it! I may have to order another one!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete